Welcome to Jetsuen's Blog: Life question and marshmellows and everything in between ◕‿◕Feel free to browse and don't forget to follow

Thursday, March 17, 2011

One Perfectly Perfect Day♥

Gif Created on Make A Gif
Wake up to a gloriously sunny day, on time and completely rested. Assignments are all done and completed for the week and I have no to-do's that are tugging at my mind


Gif Created on Make A Gif
Since, I have miraculously woken up with plenty of time to spare, I get to take a super nice, super long, super hot stress melting bath. Ofcourse, with bubbles. Tons of bubbles ^0^

Gif Created on Make A Gif
On this blissfully wonderful day, my hair settles in perfectly. Bad hair days seem a creation of my overactive mind ^□^ Without wracking the deep recesses of my brain for an outfit for the day, it pops into my mind without even trying. Also ☆magically☆ I'm still on really good time and have absolutely no need to rush.

Gif Created on Make A Gif

Luckily for me, since i haven't wasted any time, I get to catch my family online <333 Starting off my day with my favorite people in the world ^___^♥♥ I even get to skype old highschool buddies (saying that makes me feel so so old =..=;;;)


Gif Created on Make A Gif
With my rested mind, the school day seems to past by curiously quickly and before I know it, i'm done with the day ^0^//

Gif Created on Make A Gif
After eatinga scrumpcious meal and watching an episode of "How I met Your mother", i get to do what i do best and sleep (:

Oh, if only all days were like this☆
and if dreams came true, well then we would be walking around in mountains of gold riding unicorns. Well, at least in my mind they still will ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment