Welcome to Jetsuen's Blog: Life question and marshmellows and everything in between ◕‿◕Feel free to browse and don't forget to follow

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Number♡

Most people would think when they come accross that my blog is very random in content, not that theres anything wrong with being random but I'd like to give an explaination ^_^ ♡

As proabably understood from my older posts that I'm from that wonderful, small , cozy country of Bhutan in the Himalayas =) My travels have eventually brought me here to the states for college. And like wise colleeg has brought me to a class called Human Communications.

The class revolves around teaching students the various aspects of human communication and the importance of it. One of the suggestions was to create a blog to better enhance our knowlegde of communcation and understand the dynamic that techology places on relationships in the life we know today. Part of the class involves public speaking and attempting to overcome any fear we may have of it. At the start of our year we were told to write down a percentage of how comfortable we were of pubic speaking. My number was:



Now nearing the end of the semester, we were asked agian to choose a number, after all of our assignments and learning, whether our number changed or not. In my opnion, there were high's and lows in the semester where I feel I progressed in my public speaking and some places where i felt like an awkward turtle.


So when I take it all into consideration I would have to say my new number is: ♡

♡♡♡It fluctuates ^_^ but I'll keep you updated if I suddenly evolve =)



No comments:

Post a Comment